sábado, 29 de novembro de 2008

Letter for You, Letter for me.

I don´t want you to see my reaction
While I´m reading your heart
Please don´t get too desapointt with me
But I can´t die with your feelings, tonight

Stay Away
Let me Finish my dead and hallow letter
It´s my turn to feel light
To turn you guilty

(Be happy for be my lovely song
Be happy for be unforgetible
Be happy for be speacil in somewhere
Inside me )

My Dear,
I had to write you
Over and Over again

What I´ve been praticing
Over the years
But I still can´t say that I hate you

I am the poetry
I need love (I need more)
I need tears (I need less)

You are my undying star
I need love (I need less)
I need tears (I need more)

Keep Shining
Even i´m not missing
Keep here
Even i´m not needing

Um comentário:

Nara Queiroz disse...

Tipo "querido, saia daqui pra eu tentar te odiar ;) obrigado."

meu poeta *-*