quarta-feira, 12 de novembro de 2008

I NEED LOVE YOU, TONIGHT.

What keeps your eyes open? Tell me something about your life.
As much as I get involved, i try to understand how can you be so lovely, and not loved.
What keeps you dreaming? I would like to be part of the reason you breathe, part of the reason of your happiness, your faith, your life.
I would like to be the closest person of you, be you´re one.
Place your hand in mine, and close your eyes.

I´m gonna try to let you fall in love, tonight. With me... With me...
Oh Oh Oh
And If I can´t make you feel like I feel, i´m so useless.
I want to show what my eyes say to me. Why I think about you all day
and Why I can´t explain...

How can you always come with a smile?
Teach me the way to be so strong.
I can´t get any closer than I am right now.
I can feel you breathing on my neck.
If you touch my face, I´m in heaven.


I´m gonna try to let you fall in love, tonight. With him... With him...
Oh Oh Oh
I can´t make you feel like I feel, i´m so useless.
So I will let you feel this in somewhere else... With someone else...
I want to show what my eyes say to me. Why I think about you all day
and Why I can´t explain...

But I´ll let you go...I will let you go... Oh Oh Oh
But I´ll be here waiting, if you miss home.

For Ever until We breath for love
For Ever until We have faith
For Ever until it last.
For ever, mine.
For ever, I am Yours.
For Ever, that´s ours.

I need love you, tonight. (It makes me stronger).
I want to give you my heart (He´s gonna be safe so)
I need love you, tonight.
(It makes me stronger).
I need love you, for ever. (It makes us imortals)

I´m gonna try to let you fall in love, tonight. With me... With me...
Oh Oh Oh
I would like to replace all of your tears with happy endings.
Complete your sad stories with a goodnight kiss.
I want to show what my eyes say to me.

Sweetheart, shine all of your light on me.
It might have changed me, for all.
I feel you need to love... And not just be loved.
I feel you need to close your eyes... And let me try.

2 comentários:

Altos e baixos de uma pessoa (a)normal disse...

que lindo!!!! mas triste... acho q por isso é tao bonito... *-*

Anônimo disse...

sempre que você precisaar eu vo ta aqui.
pra um brigadero, uma conversa, uma palhaçadaa, pqe vce apareceu de repentee e ja ée meo amorzinhoo!

ficou lindooooooo, vce escreve litrooos!
eu amo ler seos textoos, ainda mais qndo eu sei o que estão por tras deles!

te amooo muito!