segunda-feira, 30 de março de 2009

For a pessimist, I´m a pretty optimistic.

They´re people thinking thing will be alright. Maybe someday.
Maybe if it stops hurting so much, but things will never be ok, really. I had changed and so had you. We both move from my surreal, perfect and ilusion world.

People are crazy. What´s happening? The world went crazy. How can someone say this at loud?
That´s not sense, that´s ridiculous. I was born to be here, tonight. Ok, I can´t pretend. Honestly, i´m afraid. How long can I take it?
That´s not my fault if they didn´t want to pay the price to know this huge universe living inside my eyes. Getting all the parts of my body, drawing a red heart.
Oh, hear you me, my friend. You don´t see to understand. You keep talking with your big mouth but there´s nothing but lies. You don´t know how it feels.

They´re juging me now. That´s another price. If you could rescue me, where are you now?
It keeps growing...More, more and more. But some of those are getting tired to caught me dead. But there´s not much to do about it. I´m broken like a glass. In a milion parts.

They´re not getting that´s different.
They´re not getting that´s immortal.
I´m not getting why it keeps bleeding.
Why don´t you love me.
Why can´t I stay here, for ever...Waiting.

Um comentário:

@simonteambr disse...

ah.. to com tanta vontade de postar aqui... só pra postar no TEU blog...

é só isso mesmo... Joe