segunda-feira, 30 de março de 2009

Wrong Adress

Please don’t make me
Take This Confession Back
As you did with the love
That I sent you

I’ll keep writing to you, my sweetheart
To Remember our time (If i wasn’t alone)
To make it true (if you weren’t a liar)
But I’ll never get answers

I kept my heart locked
And I Sent you the key
As i would give you my heart
My eyes, my soul, my voice

On my knees
I’m singing some lyrics (to you)
Waiting to ask you If you have ever loved anyone so bad

How could I thought
That you may stay a little more
For ever, would be nice
Spend the rest of my life

Are you listening to me?
Screaming your name?
Can you imagine me?
Before I Sleep?

About the only letter
You sent me back
Your immortal setences that will stay for ever in my mind
I tried to read to find more lines
I tried to read between the lines
Hoping finding a new litte piece of heaven to give me more hope

Nenhum comentário: