quarta-feira, 22 de abril de 2009

My thunder.

I´m wondering who I am without you. There´s parts of me missed. And I can´t find it anywhere. May be in somewhere in your voice, but I can´t be sure. ´cause you may let it go. You can left our words in the past. Where I´m now. Searching for the promess we swear wouldn´t end.
Don´t you know you´re always gonna be my friend? My diary? Tell me we´re gonna keep this save. I can feel it. I let it show in my eyes. In my smile. In my voice. It´s there.

You changed me. You gave me feelings that I´ve never felt. But you killed me several times and took all my words. All of my thoughts, all possibilites to get better. But seriusly you didn´t know we´re always be friends? Don´t you know we always gonna be the same? We may be in different reality, but is there. It´s write somewhere on us.

Just forget it if you´re thinking of leavi'
I won´t let it happen as I won´t let myself kill this parts of me.
I have friends telling me 'get out of this mess'. I´m dying. I´m lossing.
But i won´t run because of it. Just because is getting hard.

They told I´m going to far for you.
I know it worth. I know it.

More things to say,
But I don´t think I can.
Sing me a goodnight
And let me dream.
Anywhere is better than what my eyes and ears can´t hide anymore.

Don´t you know?
Always my thunder.
Always my lover.

Nenhum comentário: