sexta-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2009

that´s love.

you said 'i´m sorry to wake you up' but how can I answer that you didn´t do nothing different of bring my dream out of my head. And there´s absolutly nothing better than make my heart beat faster. And wake up with the sweetest sound ever is just like to remember that there is still hope for all of us. Some voice came to me and i would like to hold this for the eternety, ´cause it´s seem so much more me. It´s seems what I would do. If I was still myself and not just parts of you.
and once you got so angry ´cause you said that I didn´t know how much you loved me, but you want to compares a cloudy day with this damn rain that´s not fallig over me. Can´t you see that I´m damn crushed for you, and I´m already complety adtived with your charmin, with your skin, with your deep eyes (the part of you that i can´t keep faking that i´m not stering and flying away from my body, and lost in your infinite and colorfull eyes, oh God, i´m gonna be catch anysecond).
I am so fucked up and I can´t do nothing about it, ´cause God I just love feel this way, by yourside, it´s like i´ve been born for this. And for ever sounds me enogh, for now.
you said 'i´m sorry but I can´t 'Unfortunately, I can´t repay all your feelings'. I keeped this one damn sad letter with me and hided the truth. This wasn´t my intention, it´s not my better choose, but the only one that would bring you to me...In some kind of ilusion.
I heard your voice and I recorded it with my mind powers. And your sweet perfume is all over me. I insist in keep this love memories, this kind of details that just I know, at least, just I know the way i know, the way it sounds for me...It´s wonderfull. It´s crazy. It´s love.

Um comentário:

Jan.* disse...

you write so fuckin well... you almost always make tears roll down my cheek. and it's nice to know that i'm not the only one who feels like this. maybe there's hope for me to forget all this. and if that's what you want for your life I hope it never fades away for you. ^^