terça-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2009

Somebody´s Gerry.

I´m gonna take a fly, somewhere I still don´t know. I would hear you beggin me to stay, but right now is your turn to sacrificed yourself. Unfortanaly we´re tearing us apart and there´s nothing to do about it. Sit and Drink a little. Maybe now you would prefer something stronger. 'I can´t replace your tears with a smile' it jumped from your mounth. It should end wutg a true and hopefull smile but i can´t fake that i´m dying. I´m broken and as I didn´t let you pretend or lie to make me feel better, you´re gonna meant what you said before, and won´t stop me now.
I´m pretty sure that We´re both gonna be gone. At least a huge part of us will become a story and nothing more. Nothing can last without keep this pain on me. And a part of me, i will let for you. Writting on my heart will be a favor. Take Away my breath, give-me a hug, something to stop it beating.
You´re the only one who can. Sing to me this ending credits while I´m falling at sleep. Give me just more memories then I can live while you´re not here. Then I can pretend that i´m still alive.
Préé. Farro no fim, é tudo no mesmo ciclo :) diz:
That I am still somebody´s Gerry. And reminds you that you´re always gonna be my number one.

PS: Guess What. :P

Nenhum comentário: