quinta-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2009

Desnecessary Letter.

I fell in love by myself. And I climb the moon to watch you sleep. So peacefull, so calm, so invited.
Almost as invited as your smile says: 'Let´s discover all the thing that WE still don´t know'. I was thinking in a count of two, but there was just one. Sit alone writing another list about you, one of zilions that I created without thinking, just with my eyes and my undead love.

I fell from the cloudy on my own. Lost my breathe and it burned my bones but i din´t miss my breath at all, i din´t miss my heart, i din´t miss myself. The only place i would like to get in, the only scape i want to hide me its inside you. I had to convince myself that in some part of you was a little piece of me. Somewhere in your smile, i was there. Someway in your eyes there was a little of bright special, only for me...And in the way that you talk, the way that you move, the way that you walk, you may have learned with me.
I climb and I fall over and over again. With this terrible thinks. I found under my pain, my smile in your face. I found under my lies, the faith I put in you. Doesn´t matter how long, how much i try...Nothing that you do, you say, you make can be done. Your voice, your eyes, your cheeks, you all can´t be replace. Not now. Not tomorow. I mean NEVER.

Nenhum comentário: