sábado, 13 de dezembro de 2008

Reaching you.



I´ve thinking about you, in a different way i´m used to. Before, i used to think about how incredible you are, how cute you become when you change your voice to something like a four-years-boy or a really hatefull person. How speacil and lovely you could be. How your smile could fix heart brokens, how your eyes could show me the way. How they could lend me some hope and how could they give me another vision of the world. You´re not from this world, you´re not even a human, and you´re complety perfect. What I mean is, you´re sureal.

But that´s not why I´m writing and dying for you. I´m scaried. Honestly, i´m screaming for you, but you´re too good to hear this dirty words. Any of those feelings, any of those words would ever come to you. You´re in some different level and i will never reach this.
I´m wondering what will make you stop. What will call your attention, what is necessary to get into you. I am wondering, tonight. What will kill your hungry. What will make you stay. What will make you want to be another thing. How brighter have to be a star to make you wast a litte of your time, watching the sky.
I´m confused, ´cause you got so much different and brighters stars but non of those could shine brighter enoght to take your attetion. No brighter seems enogh to reach you.

Eu sinceramente, me perco e não entendo. Como você caminha com o olhar baixo, com todas essas estrelas brilhosas hoje, ilumindando o céu. Eu estou perdido entre palavras que não dizem nada e palavras capazes de quebrar o seu encanto. Estou tomando muito cuidado para não julgar-te. Mas eu não entendo ou... Eu não aceito.

I´m sure you´re the brighter star, whatever where did you came from. I know this place have a lot of brigter stars. And a lot of speacil people. But there isn´t nobody like you. There isnt any one that could makes me go on faster and happily than you. And that´s why i´m scaried.
And that´s why i´m dying now. I can´t live with myself, right now. I can´t stand been here, where i´m hidding now. I won´t, i don´t want to, and i can´t EVER hate you. Don´t like you. Don´t feel better and don´t think you´re the one. But I can´t be here knowing that your eyes will never watch me shining. ´cause my bright is not as colorfull as you need. As you deserve. As you want.
I can´t be here while your eyes keep looking me ok. No dreaming with the reality. Not laying down with mine. I really can´t stand the idea of loosing my dreams. But I can´t change anything at all. And... I just would like to know who will reach you.
Who will be your lover. Who will be everything that I want so hard.
Who will be the one that will make you feel...more human? Oh I´m just wondering...

Um comentário:

Nara Queiroz disse...

Alo? Tá on?HAHAHA.

Eu realmente penso que estrelas brilham tanto, que parece que podemos alcançá-las a qualquer momento. Mas quando tentamos não conseguimos, mas mesmo assim, sabemos que elas sempre estarão lá. brilhando.